Yes, it is necessary to fix minor scratches and dents on your car. You should always aim to keep your car in tip-top condition. Reducing damage and maintaining the resale value of your car should be a top priority.
Always fix minor scratches and dents
What’s the problem with minor scratches and dents? Scratches and dents not only make your car look unattractive, but they also can cause damage to your car. If you want your car to retain its resale value, you need to ensure your car is protected by a Scratch and Dent Insurance policy.
Protecting your resale value
While you may not give much thought to the exterior of your car at the moment, it will be an important factor when it comes to selling your car. Scratches and dents are noticeable and detract from the value of your vehicle. When it comes time to sell your car, don’t you want to get the best price you can? With minor scratches and dents on your car, this won’t be possible. No one wants to buy a car that has scratches and dents.
Rust is no joke
While your car’s paintwork is there to make your car look beautiful, it’s also there to protect your car from the elements. When there’s a minor scratch or dent on your car, this can cause the integrity of your paintwork to deteriorate. This means that your car will be more prone to rust or corrosion. The paint on your car is there for a reason. You should protect it from scratches and dents.
If you want to retain your car’s value and be free from rust, you may want to consider getting your car repaired sooner rather than later. A Scratch and Dent Insurance policy from Bidvest Insurance can help you do this.
What are the benefits of Scratch and Dent Insurance?
Scratch and Dent Insurance from Bidvest Insurance will help you keep your car looking as good as new. Some benefits of Scratch and Dent Insurance include cover for:
- Minor Dents, scratches and chips: You want it to look brand spanking new. We pay up to R2,500 to get those minor scratches, dents or chips repaired.
- Tar Removal: Tar build up can make your bodywork look ugly. We pay up to R2,500 cover per claim for specified tar removal.
- Wheel Rim damage: Sometimes when you scrape your car along the pavement, your wheel rims can get scratched and damaged too. We pay up to R2,500 to get your rims repaired.
- Hail Damage: When rain turns to hail, we cover you for specified repairs up to R2,500.
- Windscreen chips: A small stone or pebble could chip your windscreen. We pay up to R2,500 per claim of this type.
Get Scratch and Dent Insurance now
With Scratch and Dent Insurance you pay no excess on claims. Protect your car while keeping your budget in check with a Scratch and Dent Insurance policy from Bidvest Insurance. Click here for more info.