If you’re wondering how to claim on your Mechanical Warranty policy, we’re here to help.
The process of claiming on your Mechanical Warranty has never been easier, thanks to Bidvest Insurance. A Mechanical Warranty is designed to offset the repair and labour costs when inevitable breakdowns or failures occur.
How do I claim?
You can contact Bidvest Insurance here to notify us of the incident. Our Bidvest Insurance claims assessor will then guide you through the claims process.
Important things to remember:
- No unauthorised repairs will be covered.
- Any costs over the limit of cover will be for your own account (check policy documents).
- You must provide us with your vehicle service history.
- There is no excess payable.
Mechanical Warranty: what can I claim for?
Mechanical Warranty protects your car from unexpected mechanical and electrical breakdowns. We cover:
- Engine components
- Braking system
- Steering mechanism
- Fuel system
The benefits of a Mechanical Warranty
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover: We cover your car for specified repairs resulting from a mechanical or electrical breakdown.
- Cover for vehicles of various ages and mileages: A car is a car, whether it’s new or old. We have a plan that will cover your car no matter the age or mileage.
- 24 hour roadside and medical assistance: Breakdowns are unexpected and can happen when you least expect it. That’s why we provide roadside and medical assistance, 24 hours a day.
- Optional warranty: We provide tailor-made vehicle warranty policies for all cars. Whether they’re still covered by an original manufacturing warranty, or not.
When does my cover start?
Your cover is active from the moment you pay your first premium. Your ability to claim from your insurance policy, however, initiates after the 30 day waiting period. Get in touch with us for more details on our Mechanical Warranty policies.
You need to protect yourself from budget-breaking mechanical and electrical breakdowns. You can do this with a Mechanical Warranty from Bidvest Insurance.